Ladies and gentlemen, I’ve had the opportunity to sit down with Squall to talk to him about his performance at Frosty Faustings. He placed 2nd in the Street Fighter 5 bracket singles bracket & placed 1st in the Street Fighter 5 teams bracket.
- Jamm: Alright first question, who did you play during bracket at Frosty Faustings?
- Squall: I played Necalli.
- Jamm: Did you ever consider counter picking during any of your matches during your matches at Frosty Faustings?
- Squall: Not at all. Necalli was the only person I worked on. I purposely did this to remove the temptation on switching characters.
- Jamm: I saw that you took 2nd in the singles bracket and 1st in the teams bracket. What did you do to improve yourself from KIT?
- Squall: More or less working on specific holes in my neutral and anti airing for the most part.
- Jamm: Who did you team with during the teams bracket and have you teamed with them in the past?
- Squall: I teamed with Eric C. And Mo-Joe. I be never teamed with them before.
- Jamm: I also saw in loser finals, you had to face your own teammate, Cool Kid. What was the mindset before and after the match?
- Squall: I was sad to fight my teammate, but I was confident because we play together all the time. I was also happy that we made it that far together.
- Jamm: Also on the BxA website, this is your highest placing at a regional major. How proud did you feel after that happened?
- Squall: It was bitter sweet. I was proud that I made it that far, but it also hurt quite a bit that I couldn’t close it out.
- Jamm: Before you traveled to Frosty, how much practice did you get?
- Squall: Quite a bit. I practiced almost everyday and went to local tournaments.
- Jamm: What is the next major you plan to attend?
- Squall: I plan to attend final round next.
- Jamm: Any advice for those people who might consider picking up Street Fighter V?
- Squall: Practice noticing patterns and practice neutral before combos. Everything comes with good neutral.
- Jamm: Where can your fans follow you? (twitter, twitch, etc.)
- Squall: You can follow me at BxASquall and my twitch is: twitch.tv/BxASquall.
- Jamm: Thank you for your time and see you next time.
- Squall: Same to you
Until next time,
Content Writer for Broken Alliance
Follow me on Twitter at: @Jamm_The
To keep up with BxA follow the org on Twitter at: @BxAGaming